Adorable Dog Killed By Cupcake: Warning For Pet Owners - Patch.com

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > CALIFORNIA > ALAMEDA >

ALAMEDA , CA — Little Benny, a two-year-old dog in Alameda, died last Monday after eating a cupcake out of the family's compost. The culprit: a sugar substitute called xylitol. Benny's death has prompted officials with the city of Alameda to issue an ... Rescue dog dies after eating cupcake made with sugar substituteFox NewsRescue dog dies on owner's birthday after eating a cupcake made with popular sugar substituteDaily Mailall 4 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Alameda California - Google News

READ MORE: Adorable Dog Killed By Cupcake: Warning For Pet Owners - Patch.com



US News Feeds